Happy summer ladies! I hope you all are ready for some summer fun! Meet Lydia Crystal, one of our lovely logo ladies. I was so excited to interview her – she is a true #LOGOnista! Sending you all lots of love 💘
1) In a few short sentences, tell us little bit about yourself; Where do you live? Where are you from, etc.
I was born in New York City, but then hopped around the country throughout my life! I lived in Wichita Falls Texas for 2 years while my dad was in the air force, then lived on Long Island – Syosset until 1979. I then moved to Houston, Texas and then finally in 2001, I moved to Florida.
2) How and when did you first become excited about fashion… and LOGO specifically?
I have always liked clothes and especially shoes. I discovered LOGO when watching QVC with my mom on Saturday afternoons with Sharon.
3) What attracted you to LOGO in particular?
The tops being longer and different than just shirts. Even my mom liked them on me!
4) Tell me some of your favorite things about Lori.
Her enthusiasm for her clothes is infectious!
5) What are some of your favorite pieces of LOGO and why?
The trapeze tops, tie dye jeans, leggings – all of these I never would have even ventured to try if I saw them in a store. They even made me able to consider some green or orange!
6) When did you first become involved with the page and chatting with the ladies during the shows?
Just recently! I usually watch and check my computer during the show to keep up with my work.
7) You have so much wonderful energy! What’s your favorite thing about the ladies and interacting with them?
I like that they are honest, but not mean if they think something is not a good match.
8) Give us three “Fun Facts” about you!
1. I am a true Libra. 2. I don’t like onions in my dishes (I will pick them all out 😂). 3. I don’t wear yellow!
9) In one sentence, tell us how you feel when you wear LOGO.
I feel well dressed without trying.
10) If you were introducing a friend to LOGO for the first time, what are the three things you would tell them about the LOGO world?
LOGO is fun and comfortable, will not see yourself coming and going, interesting colors and combinations.